LogMeIn Rescue Review
It helps our tech support staff resolve issues on a first-call basis, no waiting

What is our primary use case?

End-user support for staff not currently on our internal network.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps Support Techs resolve issues on a first-call basis, without having to wait for other tools to be freed up or become available.

What is most valuable?

The multiple connect methods really help with users who are not tech savvy or knowledgeable about their own computers.

We're able to give the same live support experience, regardless of whether the end-user is on a smartphone or a computer.

What needs improvement?

They need to combine computer and mobile end-user support to be a more streamlined experience.

More than five years.

No stability issues.

No scalability issues to date.

Tech support has been excellent when engaged.

We have other tools that are included in our management systems but they are not as easy to use. We still have them. LogMeIn compliments them by connecting easily to machines that are not currently connected to the company's internal network or via a VPN tunnel. These are not issues for LogMeIn; just an internet-only connection is needed.

Straightforward and easy.

Pricing is reasonable and easily offsets other costs, while resolving issues in a much quicker timeframe.

TeamViewer, Timbuktu, Remote Desktop for Windows, and Casper Remote (now Jamf Pro).

What other advice do I have?

The product is a 10 out of 10 for use. Very user-friendly and works across all of the systems our enterprise support team supports. Very useful for accessing and troubleshooting remote systems not currently on our internal network.

Definitely worth trying and removes obstacles to providing immediate support to remote staff.

Free Trial

Get a FREE two-week trial of LogMeIn Rescue.