LogRhythm Enterprise UEBA Review

Has many valuable features but consumes too many resources

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to identify the identities and anomalous user behavior and to enhance visibility.

What needs improvement?

It should have better mitigation with other solutions and be tightly integrated with other solutions. It has to be improved.

I have been using LogRhythm Enterprise UEBA for five years.

The scalability is quite good. We don't have any issues with it. The only problem is that the agents consume too much memory and system resources. The memory and resource consumption is high.

We have contacted technical support. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate them a six. They respond but it's time-consuming to contact support. We repeatedly call them and they don't respond. They're not as good as other support in the industry.

It's straightforward. It takes a few days to find anomalies and abnormal behavior. In general, it's of medium level complexity.

Licensing is on a yearly basis. It's not expensive compared to its competitors.

We also evaluated CrowdStrike.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

I would recommend this solution so long that LogRhythm does something about the memory and resource consumption. It has a lot of features. It has file integration monitoring but when it's applied it consumes too many resources. It's a big problem with the agents.

They should improve the interface to make it a better rating.

Find out what your peers are saying about LogRhythm, Splunk, Securonix Solutions and others in User Behavior Analytics - UEBA. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.