LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Enables us to alternate incident automations but reporting needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for financial companies and telcos.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that we can alternate incident automations.

What needs improvement?

We need to get better training for things like creating code and playlists. The way it's done now takes a long time.

I have been using LogRhythm NextGen SIEM for two years.

The stability depends on the client we installing or integrating for based on the server's requirements. We can create them according to that defined time period. It's not that difficult but depending on the customer or the other server requirements.

We can have a dashboard in a single platform, we can get notifications via email or SMS, and we have Smart Response actions. So that kind of possibility is there.

Our clients are mostly on a larger scale.

You can request support and they respond immediately. They're really good.

The initial setup is easy. It can take two hours. The first day of deployment is easy. Then depending on the devices and log servers, it can take time. We can give them predefined or pre-created devices and logs. The deployment depends on the devices and systems we are integrating. But the initial stage is easy.

Because we are a developing country, the costs depend on country development. We implement it for large-scale companies because normal companies, startup companies, can't afford products at that price. We mainly focus on large-scale companies.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution if you can afford it.

We get customized reports and we get reports including all the details, but when we start using them we couldn't start with the Outlook editor. We can customize a document and we can write a report. The dashboards are very user-friendly and very attractive. But when it comes to the reporting part, I think that could use improvement in the next release.

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More LogRhythm NextGen SIEM reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about LogRhythm NextGen SIEM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.