LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Enables us to feed in logs from other solutions and build dashboards to show us what we need to see

What is most valuable?

AI Engine

How has it helped my organization?

It's got intelligence. Does a lot of the heavy lifting, you can create custom AI rules. I'm looking forward to this CloudAI.

It definitely complements all of the other solutions we have. We can feed all the logs into our system, build dashboards that the products themselves cannot provide. For example, we have web filtering, their dashboards aren't so great for that product. But when we feed it into LogRhythm, we can build dashboards that really show us what we need to see.

Pretty scalable. We were on an HA setup. Got about 2000 messages per second. It's pretty scalable.

They're top-notch. Every time I call, there's somebody willing to pick up the phone, somebody willing to jump on a WebEx, so I have nothing but good things to say about LogRhythm. Compared to every other product we have, LogRhythm support is the best. Without a doubt.

I've used Symantec SIM, which wasn't so great. This is a real breath refresher, because it's more scalable, and I feel it's a better product overall.

What other advice do I have?

The most important factor, for me, when selecting a solution is that it needs to be lightweight.

Advice I would give to a colleague at another company who is researching this sort of solution: Talk to me first.