LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Produces visibility into all of our data at once, allows me to see everything in one place

What is most valuable?

The visibility that it gives us into all of our data at once.

How has it helped my organization?

It would take me a thousand hours a day to go through all that data, so, like I said, it lets me see everything in one place, and I'm able to see where the problems are.

What needs improvement?

A cleaner interface. I keep getting confused and forgetting where everything is. A more intuitive interface would be helpful.

It does seem to be good at gathering data. Like I said, it's hard for me to get that data. I would just like it to be more intuitive. When I go to look for stuff I frequently can't find it. Either it's not there or I just don't know the program.

It scales enough for us. We haven't had any issues, no complaints about it.

I've used their training. I have not used their tech support. Again, we have an administrator, he's been there. He probably knows more about this than I do.

What other advice do I have?

In terms of a solution being a unified, end-to-end platform, that would be nice. It's not something that I think about. I just use what's there.

I would tell a colleague at another company who is researching this or a similar solution to try it out. That's the only way you're going to know whether you like it. Don't trust the marketing materials. Ever.

I like the direction they're going with the AICloud stuff. They're talking about the playbooks. LogRhythm seems to be on top of things and always looking to improve, I like that.