LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

An easy, centralized view of our environment

What is most valuable?

Being able to centralize and have one view of all the threat events coming out of all my multiple security sensors.

It has been the easiest SIEM platform that I have worked with or seen in production.

How has it helped my organization?

It is an easy, centralized view of our environment.

Our key challenges and goals are maturing our security operations and security event management process.

What needs improvement?

• Better correlation of all events: We seem to get a lot of misinterpreted data coming from multiple sources. It would be nice to have an easier way to interpret the data and correlate it.
  • The challenge of maintaining it: Maintaining compatibility with all of our log sources is still a challenge for us.

We have implemented it as a necessary feature, but we need to be able to mature that.

I was just involved in the decision-making process. However, I know that the deployment was straightforward.

It seems to be highly scalable and easy to scale.

I have not used LogRhythm technical support.

I was just involved in the decision-making process. However, I know that the setup was straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

It is extremely important for our solution to be a unified internal platform.

I would recommend looking into it.