LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Our security analytics have clearly improved

What is most valuable?

• Security analytics
  • Compliance: The reason we implemented was compliance. We're hoping to use it more now.

How has it helped my organization?

Security analytics have definitely improved. It is definitely more dynamic than our old flat file archives system.

As a security organization, the key challenges and goal are data integrity and definitely user access to insure that certain sections are kept more secure than others.

What needs improvement?

It seems with all of the advanced features that we haven't quite figured them out.

It is very complex. More training maybe, in addition to the LogRhythm training on the community website, which is a lot. Better adoption starting out, so we are more comfortable when we start and when we go live.

We are pretty new.

We are learning more as the days go on. I am sure a lot of the really impressive stuff will come later.

Scalability is extremely great. We are looking to scale it way more than we already are as we grow.

We haven't contacted them yet.

The initial setup was straightforward.

LogRhythm came in and did so much for us. We were up and running before the week was over.

What other advice do I have?

Take advantage of the feature set that LogRhythm has to offer. It has more features than a lot of their competitors. You will be further in the end.