LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

It is very stable once it is configured. We have not had any downtime.

What is most valuable?

Compliance. It's the main focus of the solution, and that is what we've been doing: logging, monitoring, and alerting.

How has it helped my organization?

We keep an eye on all the events which actually are configured as an alert. This keeps us on compliant for compliance purposes.

Our key challenge and goal is maintaining a secure infrastructure. We are a power electric company, so we are trying to be as secure as we can.

It is a very good solution. It is very robust. It is very extensive. We're trying to go into the minimum requirements for compliance purposes, but I would like to start implementing more for administration purposes and security.

What needs improvement?

• More seminars.
  • Reporting: A reporting tool would be good for us, especially if we have better knowledge of them.

It is very stable once it is configured. We have not had any downtime.

The scalability is very powerful. Our network is not very big, but we can configure it so we can always be up and running with redundancy. It's a great solution.

It is a great experience all the time working with them. They are very useful, if they don't have the answer, they find the people that have the answer.

On the last upgrade, I was part of the group to implement it. We did have some challenges, because the previous deployment was not configured right, then we did the implementation and it was very straightforward.

Alert Logic, but the laws were going outside of the company, so we want to keep it inside for security purposes.

LogRhythm was the best solution that we could find.

What other advice do I have?

We have LogRhythm in place and it's been working well for us.

It's a great solution but training will be a big key on the implementation. We can troubleshoot it and get the technical support, but it always being very good to have technical training on LogRhythm.