LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Ease of use has helped us uncover a lot of information and protect our data

What is most valuable?

Ease of use.

How has it helped my organization?

We're pretty new to it, but so far it's uncovered quite a bit of information. Just having everything in a single space has been very helpful.

As a security organization, our challenges are discovering where our data is at, most times, and protecting it. As I said, we're fairly young in LogRhythm, but so far it's done a very good job.

What needs improvement?

CloudAI is amazing from what I've heard about it so far, and I'm looking forward to it.

There is always room for improvement. Everybody continues to integrate. They've been a great company to work with so far. I'm one of those who is optimistic, there's always room for improvements.

Rock solid so far.

Scalability is incredible. There are no two ways about that, we're not even scratching the surface, and we're a pretty large company.

We've used tech support a couple of times, and they've been very responsive and very knowledgeable.

This is our first SIEM. My biggest driving factor was something that we could run with a small team. Like most, we have a very limited set of people to do this.

It was fairly complex, but that's just because we did the little things that aren't normal in our environment, but other than that fairly straightforward.

We did it in a little bit of a different fashion than most would. We deployed it in Azure, in a cloud environment. That was a little different, but still pretty straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

The unified, end-to-end solution is very key here. We have a lot of various tools, and trying to get them all into one is very key.

Be sure to size it properly. Don't try to boil the ocean. Get your key log sources and let it start paying for itself immediately; it will.