Longview CPM Review
The database setup is a pain initially, but once it's done everything works fine.

Valuable Features

The ability to report multi-dimensionally and the scalability.

Improvements to My Organization

This tool is mainly used for forecasting, and it will, for sure, help all the organizations that need data/reports on expenses and headcount forecasting.

Room for Improvement

This could be made more developer friendly, and could include the ability to implement automation scripts.

Use of Solution

I have used it for more than four years.

The application was stable most of the time.

Scalability was very good in this product.

It's very good and quick.

They're good and efficient.

The initial set up was complex and painful, both with respect to database setup and the execution script.

Implementation Team

We used a vendor team who were very good.

Other Advice

This product is good, but from a developer stand point, you will end up in writing more scripts. I would advise to do automation, as most of the jobs can be automated.

1 Comment

it_user381912Vendor

I'm not sure why this old post is just coming through now (3/31/2016). Many jobs can be automated using a combination of Event triggers, AF code and Rules. This review was based on 7.0.3. The current version is 7.2 which is far more robust.

31 March 16