Loom Systems Review

Stable and scalable with good features overall

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for service management.

What is most valuable?

We implement the systems, so I tend to use it around what's known as the SDLC.

The features, overall, are good.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure if there's a specific feature the solution is lacking.

The reporting is a bit weak. They should work to improve this aspect of the product.

It would be helpful if the solution offered 3D graphics.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is extremely stable. We haven't experience bugs or glitches. There haven't been crashes that would make us worry about its reliability.

The solution is absolutely scalable. If an organization needs to expand it out they definitely can.

The number of clients we have on the solution may be in the thousands.

I've never personally been in touch with technical support. I can't speak to the level of service they provide.

I don't have any previous experience working with other help desk solutions. I've only ever worked with this solution.

The initial setup is quite complex. Normally, a company will need to have a unique desk specialist with ServiceNow skills.

It's best to have this solution installed by consultants or integrators, due to its complexity and the fact there are unique skills needed to implement it correctly.

What other advice do I have?

We have a business relationship with Loom. We're a consultancy.

I'd advise other companies to make sure that they choose a very good consultancy partner to ensure that everything is implemented in the correct way.

Overall, I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More Loom Systems reviews from users