Lucidchart Review

​This product allowed me to work closely with design team and merge the perspective of Quality Assurance and Product Design easily

What is most valuable?

The ability to work collaboratively, and the general UX of the product.

How has it helped my organization?

This product allowed me to work closely with design team and merge the perspective of Quality Assurance and Product Design easily.

What needs improvement?

I'd prefer this software to be an operating system, not a web tool, as I'd switch to LucidOS, if it existed, in seconds.

Approximately eight months of my career consisted of activities which were made simpler with Lucidchart.

Yes, minor, and only on loading graphical files "several meters long".

The voice of the community has been heard and taken into account, while improving Lucidchart.

Yes, I did, and I have used similar software at my previous jobs. None of those were even half as easy to use as Lucidchart, and I am a strong advocate for dropping those other software solutions for Lucidchart.

Semi-instant setup with no unnecessary complexities.

I pay for this software even while I do not plan on using it for next few months -- as the perspective of having no access to these features is out of my consideration.

I have used several different tools of this type before, but once I encountered the beauty of Lucidchart, I knew I'd stay with it.

What other advice do I have?

Just give it to your designers and wait for miracles to happen.