Lucidchart Review

Easy to manage and access documents and has good stability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to create some process flows, namely how the user will use the product, how they will walk through the product, etc. We don't use the program very often - only once every week or so.

What is most valuable?

What I like about this program, is that it is very easy to use. It is also easy to manage my documents or to access something. I just open the browser, click, enter the file name and then I'm in. It's all very easy.

What needs improvement?

I don't know if I will be able to add some animations if I want to. I believe the problem may be the program's process flows but if I want to transfer it into a PPP or any other document, I can only do image transfer. So if I created a flow chart, I should be able to copy it as it is, do the presentation and if I want to do some minor changes, I can do it in the presentation. But at this stage, I can only copy an image.

I have been using Lucidchart for more than a year now.

It is a very stable program. I haven't experienced any crashes or bugs.

Honestly, I haven't tried to scale yet. At this stage, I manage about 35 businesses, and so far I haven't faced any problems. We have about eight licenses.

We haven't used their technical support yet.

The initial setup was really easy because I think they just required a username and password. We did the deployment on our own and it didn't take very long.

I am not sure about the cost, but I think there is a basic model, premium model and an enterprise model.

What other advice do I have?

I will definitely recommend this solution to others. It's a really good tool for any business that designs business workflows. It is very easy to simply pay and then start using it right away. Anybody who knows how to create a workflow will find it very easy to work on Lucidchart. They can just log on and start creating. It's very easy.

On a scale from one to ten, I rate this program a nine. One thing that needs to improve, is the feature that is used to import or export data. Perhaps they can add more templates for users.