Lumesse ETWeb [EOL] Review

We like the Competency module to analyze individual gap levels for training purposes. They are reluctant to change/modify product code to fit different clients needs.

What is most valuable?

We like the Competency module, which we modified, to analyze individual gap levels for training purposes.

How has it helped my organization?

HRIS records are updated with the latest information and more employee records can be analyzed.

What needs improvement?

When it comes to features, vendors are usually reluctant to change/modify product code to fit different clients needs. They need to have a strong product team that knows the needs of clients on different continents.

I have used Lumesse for 3.8 years.

We have not really had any stability issues.

We have had some scalability issues with some features.

The level of technical support depends on the person who is managing the account because each individual’s skill levels are different. We are fortunate because we have a good support technician.

Our previous system was manual based.

Setup is based on a clear vision of the needs of the organisation. If there is no clarity, the setup process will be extremely complicated.

Pricing is fair compared to others.

We looked at PeopleSoft and SAP.

What other advice do I have?

Understand your budget and evaluate at least six other products at minimum.

Find out what your peers are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand, SAP, Cezanne Software and others in Talent Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.