Magento Review

What is our primary use case?

The software application is extremely extensible if you are certified. It's really effective and versatile. With the best hosting on location it can be extremely quick. The admin is quickly personalized as well.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides structured ecommerce platforms for customers. We have the ability to resolve service issues since Magento enables us to invest more time in dealing with custom requirements.

What is most valuable?

My most significant suggestion is to not try to save money on hosting. Get an excellent and strong hosting environment handled by Magento professionals. Work with a qualified designer.

What needs improvement?

It would be great to have a way to communicate properly with the team that builds the platform because you can get stuck at certain points, and it's hard to search for solutions on forums and tutorials.

More Magento reviews from users
...who compared it with Shopify
Learn what your peers think about Magento. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.