MailChimp Review

Enables Us To Manage And Monitor Multiple Series And Campaigns.

What is most valuable?

Automation. Segmenting our database allows us control over content delivery and marketing multiple product mediums at the same time.

How has it helped my organization?

Probably automation again. We have multiple campaigns such as product marketing emails, seminar series emails, and blog content with referral emails that cross over various vertical markets. MailChimp enables us to manage how the content crosses over and monitors each series or campaign while providing in-depth analytics for each vertical market. Its simple API into our CRM also allows us better client management.

What needs improvement?

Integrations with other software.

Six years.

No issues.

No issues. We have had lists from 2,000 subscribers to 50,000.

Not timely, but somewhat effective when on paid plans.

We use INInbox and SendinBlue. MailChimp is preferred.

Very simple, just sign up and send.

MailChimp is well priced for its level of ability. There are obviously alternatives out there but for ease of use, MailChimp is worth its price, especially since its free plan provides access to some paid features.

INInbox, SendinBlue.

What other advice do I have?

Thoroughly test the integration if using it with various pieces of software, and be sure to refine your lists with your custom fields from the very start, as it can get complicated further down the track when you need to use automation. If you have clients on statuses or start dates or renewal dates etc., ensure you include these fields as you will likely take advantage of this as you progress.