Malwarebytes Review

Secure, user-friendly, quite easy to set up, and able to prevent ransomware

What is our primary use case?

I am using it to prevent ransomware and malware. I am also using EDR, which means if the data is attacked, I'll be able to recover my data, that is, roll back the data and go to the pre-attack state.

What is most valuable?

The protection is really good with Malwarebytes. It's also user friendly and quite easy to set up.

What needs improvement?

They can include advanced scanning and improve reporting. I scan malware on the pen drive. Some more reports need to be added for that.

It should also provide better protection because we have a new version of the malware.

I have been using Malwarebytes for two years.

I don't have any problems so far. I maintain it myself.

I don't really use it on a daily basis. Because it's a power version, so normally, after I install it on a laptop or desktop, I just check the reports once in a week or month.

It is quite easy to scale because it's a power version. Currently, we have 25 users.

I've made some contact with support. I didn't have much need for support.

My previous endpoint protection couldn't prevent ransomware. One of my users had a ransomware attack. After I installed Malwarebytes, until now, it is good. It provides more security than the previous one.

It has an easy setup. It was quite straightforward and user friendly.

I handled the deployment on my own. It took me one to two hours.

It is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Malwarebytes because it's quite secure and able to prevent ransomware.  It has a good reputation.

I would rate Malwarebytes an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud