ManageEngine ADManager Plus Review

Poor user interface, suffers from instability, and many features do not work as expected

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for managing my Active Directory and controlling users.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature was conducting the automation of our cloud and all services of the Active Directory.

What needs improvement?

All of it needs to be improved. It's not working as it said it would with having several advantages. It has corrupted my environment.

I have had several issues in my Active Directory because of it, so I deleted it.

I don't feel comfortable with it and the features that are listed do not perform as indicated on the site.

This solution is not stable, it wasted my time.

In the next release, I would like to see all of the features. The UI needs to be improved and the functionality of the display.

I started using this solution 25 days ago.

This solution is not stable. We were trying to implement several users at once and suddenly it failed. It crashed.

It is not scalable. I didn't get anything from it other than trouble.

This was in the experimental phase. If it had worked, there would have been several users.

Several administrators were working with it during this phase.

I did not contact technical support.

The initial setup was straightforward in the beginning, but some things were mysterious. However, I was able to work around to get everything that I needed through Google searches.

Overall, It was straightforward.

It took approximately 24 hours to deploy. We only required one person to deploy and maintain this solution.

I am a consultant and I implemented this solution by myself.

I downloaded the trial version, only.

What other advice do I have?

Do your research on this product.

I don't like this software, it's useless to me. I have decided to continue without it. I didn't feel comfortable using it and it was depressing for me to handle it.

I tried this solution through the trial version, I didn't like it, so I deleted it. Overall, I do not recommend ManageEngine ADManager.

I would rate this solution a one out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine ADManager Plus vs. SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor and other solutions. Updated: January 2021.
455,536 professionals have used our research since 2012.