What is most valuable?
The most valuable features are:
- Takes care of all IT monitoring in one console: Server, apps and business services.
- Helps businesses ensure their revenue-critical applications meet end-user expectations.
- Offers out-of-the-box monitoring support for 80+ applications and servers.
- Allows you to monitor application servers, databases, web-servers, ERP systems, and physical & virtual servers.
- Provides end-user monitoring.
- Performs monitoring in agentless mode.
How has it helped my organization?
We manage a wide range of business applications and network services. We get the flexibility to group applications and their related services and monitor them from a single dashboard.
What needs improvement?
I would like to see end-user experience monitoring, which is now is in the beta release. With this release, we can only monitor web applications.
My suggestion for improving this feature is to also monitor the end-user experience for application clients and servers.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
There have been no problems with stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There have been no problems with scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
Technical support is excellent.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We used another solution, but switched to this one due the ease-of-use and the competitive price.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup and configuration is very, very simple.
What about the implementation team?
We did the implementation in-house.
Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, Dynatrace, AppDynamics and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.