ManageEngine Applications Manager Review

Groups applications and their related services and monitors them from a single dashboard.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are:

• Takes care of all IT monitoring in one console: Server, apps and business services.
  • Helps businesses ensure their revenue-critical applications meet end-user expectations.
  • Offers out-of-the-box monitoring support for 80+ applications and servers.
  • Allows you to monitor application servers, databases, web-servers, ERP systems, and physical & virtual servers.
  • Provides end-user monitoring.
  • Performs monitoring in agentless mode.

How has it helped my organization?

We manage a wide range of business applications and network services. We get the flexibility to group applications and their related services and monitor them from a single dashboard.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see end-user experience monitoring, which is now is in the beta release. With this release, we can only monitor web applications.

My suggestion for improving this feature is to also monitor the end-user experience for application clients and servers.

There have been no problems with stability.

There have been no problems with scalability.

Technical support is excellent.

We used another solution, but switched to this one due the ease-of-use and the competitive price.

The initial setup and configuration is very, very simple.

We did the implementation in-house.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a distributor in Italy.