ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer Review

Works well straight out of the box and is fairly easy to implement

What is our primary use case?

I use it for infrastructure management and also day in day out for the monitoring of firewalls and our logs. I also use it as my security operation center.

How has it helped my organization?

The log management has helped to improve my organization.

What is most valuable?

The ticketing feature is valuable. We also like that it's easy to use and things are clearly defined.

The management is very easy.

What needs improvement?

There isn't good security integration when it comes to cybersecurity. The correlation of logs isn't so simple. We need to have a lot of support to manage them and customize them. We would like for it to have the ability to be automated as opposed to us needing to contact support and get their help.

It is stable. We haven't had any issues. It hasn't crashed or anything of that sort.

Scalability is good.

We have a lot of contact with their customer support and they have been responsive.

The initial setup was not complex but it was a bit technical.

Deployment took around three to four months. We needed one implementation manager and three teammates to help with the implementation.

We require three staff members for the maintenance. We have around fifteen users including the CTO, IT and security managers.

I had local vendor support for the deployment. They were good. They understood the product and were good at implementing it. Management and day to day servicing, though, is a challenge.

We did a POC with SolarWinds.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good product straight out of the box. It's a fairly easy solution to implement. It's ideal for small to medium-sized businesses.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

More ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer reviews from users