ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Review

With the log transparency, you can understand the source & destination with the service port number.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is log transparency because it shows logs in a very easy way. You can easily understand the source & destination with the service port number.

The event log also works fine. We get transparency in the event log product.

How has it helped my organization?

They should improve monitoring & notifications when switching concepts. My latest experience is they were unable to get switch access alerts. It doesn't have any option for Cisco IPS monitoring. Their server doesn't support 64-bit Check Point firewall & many other types of firewall, like Sophos.

What needs improvement?

They should appoint more technical staff for Saturday & Sunday support.

I have used it for more than two years.

I have encountered stability issues. Many times when I have restarted my log server, services wouldn't automatically start.

In the event log analyzer, many times the servers don't show logs.

Customer service is very good & polite. As I mentioned elsewhere, they should appoint more tech staff for Saturday & Sunday support.

Tech support is excellent & polite. I've talked with Mr. Aswim many times; he has always given quick & polite responses.

I didn't previously use any monitoring solutions.

I implemented it directly with ManageEngine.

I didn't use any other solutions, so I can't say anything about pricing. I think the price is high as per other solutions.

Before choosing, we also evaluated SolarWinds Syslog Server.