ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Review

With the log transparency, you can understand the source & destination with the service port number.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is log transparency because it shows logs in a very easy way. You can easily understand the source & destination with the service port number.

The event log also works fine. We get transparency in the event log product.

How has it helped my organization?

They should improve monitoring & notifications when switching concepts. My latest experience is they were unable to get switch access alerts. It doesn't have any option for Cisco IPS monitoring. Their server doesn't support 64-bit Check Point firewall & many other types of firewall, like Sophos.

What needs improvement?

They should appoint more technical staff for Saturday & Sunday support.

I have used it for more than two years.

I have encountered stability issues. Many times when I have restarted my log server, services wouldn't automatically start.

In the event log analyzer, many times the servers don't show logs.

Customer service is very good & polite. As I mentioned elsewhere, they should appoint more tech staff for Saturday & Sunday support.

Tech support is excellent & polite. I've talked with Mr. Aswim many times; he has always given quick & polite responses.

I didn't previously use any monitoring solutions.

I implemented it directly with ManageEngine.

I didn't use any other solutions, so I can't say anything about pricing. I think the price is high as per other solutions.

Before choosing, we also evaluated SolarWinds Syslog Server.

12.2
More ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer reviews from users
...who compared it with AlgoSec
Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, AlgoSec, FireMon and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.