ManageEngine Log360 Review

Monitoring and good reporting of active directory activities

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for reports, file editing, Active Directory editing, and security alerting.

We monitor the action in the Active Directory. For example, if someone changes the password in the Active Directory or the password has failed in the login, or there is a change in policy, then we know which administrator has made the changes.

We can see all of the reports from the Active Directory and the file server in Log360. It's a good application because the reports are good and it helps to find errors in the system.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that this solution is more secure than others, and there are more applications and features as well.

Another good feature is that we can install an application on another server and get a report on a single dashboard.

What needs improvement?

There are issues when we log into Log360 from the computer that is hosting the system. It does not connect to the Active Directory. For example, Linux cannot connect or log into Log360 with the Active Directory user. We can log in as a local user, and it's fine, but when we login with an Active Directory user, we cannot.

I have been using this solution for one year.

We are using the latest updated version.

This solution is stable, we have not had any crashes.

This solution is scalable. We have 100 computers. Scaling up is not a problem.

We have four users in the IT department.

There is a cost for each feature used.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I have a friend who has installed it.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten, it's a very good application.