ManageEngine OpManager Review
Deploying agents through the application was problematic but overall deployment was easy.

Valuable Features

FIM, and SIEM both available in free version (fewer than 10 devices).

Use of Solution

We’ve been evaluating the free version for about a month.

Deployment was quite easy. We used the PostgreSQL version which comes with the install. Deploying agents through the application was problematic so we installed them manually.

Since we are a small shop, we only needed what was available in the free version.

Excellent. It was on my initial contact that the rep suggested I wait a day to download the product, as more functionality would be added to the free version.

Excellent. I have submitted a few support requests and received prompt, courteous assistance, even though we are using the free version of the software.

We have tried a few others but this is the first that offered file and log monitoring.

Very simple setup. Much easier than some of the other big-name monitoring solutions out there.

Implementation Team

We implemented it in-house.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, we looked at SolarWinds, Splunk, and Spiceworks.

1 visitor found this review helpful

1 Comment

Ravi SuvvariReal UserTOP 5POPULAR

Very valuable inputs regarding OP Manager Review Bruce ; Thank you for sharing Ravi Suvvari

07 April 15