ManageEngine OpManager Review

Deploying agents through the application was problematic but overall deployment was easy.

What is most valuable?

FIM, and SIEM both available in free version (fewer than 10 devices).

We’ve been evaluating the free version for about a month.

Deployment was quite easy. We used the PostgreSQL version which comes with the install. Deploying agents through the application was problematic so we installed them manually.

Since we are a small shop, we only needed what was available in the free version.

Excellent. It was on my initial contact that the rep suggested I wait a day to download the product, as more functionality would be added to the free version.

Excellent. I have submitted a few support requests and received prompt, courteous assistance, even though we are using the free version of the software.

We have tried a few others but this is the first that offered file and log monitoring.

Very simple setup. Much easier than some of the other big-name monitoring solutions out there.

We implemented it in-house.

Yes, we looked at SolarWinds, Splunk, and Spiceworks.

More ManageEngine OpManager reviews from users