ManageEngine OpManager Review

Monitoring alerts enable administrators to be immediately notified and perform the required action

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for monitoring the hardware resources for the servers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the monitoring alerts. The administrators are immediately notified and can do the required action immediately. This is the feature we value and use the most.

What needs improvement?

The storage level monitoring needs improvement. It needs storage level monitoring on the server itself. That feature is lacking right now. I already communicated with them and they are saying that this will be in a future release. The developers are working on it. This feature is really lacking but apart from this, this product is really good.

I have been using OpManger for one year.

It is stable. It's a very good and stable product. The only thing lacking is storage.

We have around five users using this solution.

Technical support is good. Not excellent but I can say it's good. We are satisfied.

We have only used this solution of its kind.

The initial setup is straightforward. It wasn't complex.

We implemented with an integrator. They installed and configured all of the settings.

What other advice do I have?

It's a very good tool and I would definitely recommend it to someone considering it.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because there is room for improvement and because it needs storage.