ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Review

Good technical support with good scalability and stability

What is our primary use case?

As a reseller and integrator, I help clients implement this solution.

What is most valuable?

Overall, I've been satisfied with the product.

The solution overall has been quite stable. The performance has been good.

I've found the product to be scalable. You can expand it if you need to.

What needs improvement?

I want friendly training courses without their ITSM ServiceDesk Plus. I'd like to understand more technical features due to the fact that I want to teach globally. I understand all the questions in the search engine. I want to find more technical information about the product.

I have only been working with the solution for four months. It hasn't really been that long just yet. It's a solution that's still quite new to me.

The solution is stable. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very reliable in terms of performance. There are no bugs or glitches.

The solution has been scalable. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so easily.

Technical support has been okay. It's good. However, sometimes it takes longer to answers some questions. I want to be able to save for all my messages to have them on hand.

I did not previously work with any similar products.

We can implement the solution for our clients.

I'm not involved in the licensing of the solution. I have no idea how much the cost is. I couldn't say if it's reasonable or more on the expensive side.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a reseller and a solution integrator.

I do plan to continue to use this solution.

For others considering this solution, I would advise them to look for tools that are easy to use and implement. It's a good idea to do a POC so you can try things out, and make some mistakes, and learn a bit about what is being implemented before taking anything live.

In general, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

More ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with ServiceNow
Learn what your peers think about ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.