ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus Review

They take care of all of their customers and are quick to implement any improvements

What is most valuable?

The product teams are continuously on the products trying to improve them. If, for example, I ask for a change to be done in the software, the chances are in the next release it's going to be done and incorporated. It's this personal touch that I like. They take care of each and every customer.

What needs improvement?

ManageEngine is pretty good with support. They're pretty good but there's always room for improvement. There should be more templates that users can utilize immediately.

We have been using ManageEngine for five years.

It is stable but it's software, it's written by people and it's bound to have bugs. There's a support team there to deal with them.

It's scalable. I've seen it deployed on small installations and I've seen it on larger installations.

It's being used daily.

We work with all sorts of sized customers. They have small, medium, large, government, and non-government.

Their support is very good.

We've used CRMs in the past which we weren't happy with because they were not at all customizable.

We deployed it internally. I have an engineer.

It's simple to install. It takes a day or two depending on the installation. It's the customizations and the workflows that take time. If the customer can't convey to you how he perceives his workflows, then you have an issue there. That will delay you.

What other advice do I have?

Know what you were want to do with it. ManageEngine has two or three solutions similar to SupportCenter. Therefore you must know your workflows and what you want to achieve. That's the most important advice I would give to someone considering this solution.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. An eight because there is always room for improvement.

In the next release, I would like to see more templates so customers who don't have the money to go to a consultant can start utilizing it immediately. They should have more templates and more ready-made situations that can be deployed immediately.

More ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus reviews from users