Manhattan SCALE Review

Wave flows allow shipments to process in different ways

How has it helped my organization?

Being a third-party specialised in online retail, the challenge is to maintain peak efficiency across various order and stock profiles across hundreds of clients,  from B2B orders versus B2C orders and products ranging from an iPhone case to a three-seater couch. Orders are channeled based on their profile and processed through wave flows, which allow us to process them in the most efficient way possible.

What is most valuable?

• Concept of eave flows
  • Override data steps and exit points
  • Wave flows allow shipments to process in different ways.
  • ODS and exit points allow enhanced flexibility and the ability to interact with data at various stages of shipment processing, both inbound and outbound.

What needs improvement?

Manhattan is ahead of where the industry is heading towards, but needs a more third-party oriented approach in its product road map.

Three to five years.

Yes, at the time of upgrade, there were stability issues, but it is normal to have teething issues when you upgrade.

Absolutely no scalability issues. Manhattan SCALE has no limitations. Our business has grown and is growing at a consistent rate, and SCALE has been very "scalable".

The technical support is very responsive, always available, and fully equipped.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend this solution. I have worked on and worked with various WMS vendors, but Manhattan WMS is the best in the world today.

1 Comment
UserUser

Seamtech Consulting conducts Manhattan WMS Training and Manhattan OMS Training through Online or Classroom based. Training is conducted by 20 yrs experienced industry professional and Manhattan Consultants. Please visit
www.seamtech.in for details. or contact +91-8334942473 or +1(760)548-4931