What is most valuable?
- Can segment the database in a number of ways. We can target leads based on where they came from, what they did in the emails, and what they did on the website.
- Automation ability: Allows us to build marketing flows that send automated emails based on user actions.
- Lead scoring: Helps us find the most relevant leads based on source and behavior.
How has it helped my organization?
We have a large database that targets many different types of users for many different types of events. Marketo helps us easily segment and target the appropriate users for the relevant events. Automation also helps us to instantly send relevant offers to registered participants.
What needs improvement?
- Marketo is still very slow. Despite promises over the years to improve this, we are still waiting for a reality when it takes a few seconds to load large lists of data.
- The landing page building is still a very non-intuitive and a non-user friendly process. Marketo would be wise to adopt an easier approach, similar to what unbounce offers.
- More proactive support from account managers would be nice, especially in problem-solving.
For how long have I used the solution?
We have been using this solution for three years.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
There were no issues with deployment.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
There were no issues with stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There were no issues with scalability.
How is customer service and technical support?
I would give customer service a rating of three out of 10. Technical Support
I would give technical support a rating eight out of 10.
How was the initial setup?
I was not involved in the initial setup.
What was our ROI?
We have found it very challenging to measure our ROI through Marketo.
Find out what your peers are saying about Adobe, Salesforce, SAP and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: May 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.