Marketo Review

Smart Campaigns and other features form the backbone of our digital marketing operations

What is our primary use case?

With Marketo as the core strength, I have led numerous Marketing Automation projects from end to end. I have analyzed business requirements for MAP implementation, configured database setup, worked on SSL implementation, handled system integration, coded Email and Landing Page Templates, configured analytics setup, and led more than five hundred campaign projects.

How has it helped my organization?

Marketo is the backbone for our company's Digital Marketing operations.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is Smart Campaigns. It is very easy to use and very powerful too.

What needs improvement?

Marketo should give more power to the users for data manipulation. Marketo sees data in terms of Leads and Campaigns, which is fine, but there are other perspectives of data too that can and should actually be utilized. I compare this to Adobe Campaign which allows the manipulation of data from different angles.

My organization uses Marketo since around 2013 - 2019, 6 years in total. I myself contributed since 2016, so that's around 3.5 years.

Very stable and solid.

Very scalable and easy to use.

They are very helpful and supportive, but at times I found some communication troubles.