McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Review

The product is very scalable, but the customer service responsiveness is not there with smaller companies

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for networking.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is networking.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have a simplified deployment. So, it would not need to reconfigure a bunch of other things to get the product integrated.

The Cisco networking products could be improved upon.

The stability is above average in the industry. For reliability, I would rate them as an eight or nine out of ten.

It is very scalable.

The support on their side is not readily available. It takes a while. The customer service responsiveness is not there with smaller companies.

They are generally reliable versus other vendors who we have gone with in the past. However, when something does happen, they are very slow to respond. Now, it is less frequent than it was previously.

The initial setup was industry standard complex. It takes awhile and has a lot of planning involved. It could be simplified with product redesign.

We did it in-house.

The product is expensive, but it is better than the rest of them in the industry.

What other advice do I have?

The version that I am working with is a pain in the butt.