McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Review

We use it to attack malware but it is missing many key features

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for it to attack malware.

What is most valuable?

The loss prevention feature would be the most valuable. This is a good feature but don't use it because of the complexity.

What needs improvement?

We have a lot of problems with the user experience and it's difficult to implement. MacAfee's better than the ancient anti-virus solutions but it's a little slow to resolve. Many files with malware were destroyed through the network, and MacAfee doesn't detect anything.

They should improve the time of response, the time of the detection of malware, and the installation of the service.

The features we would want a good endpoint solution to contain are:

• Multi-operative system
  • Better performance
  • Integration with browsers
  • Firewall control
  • Vulnerability detections
  • Threat protections
  • Malware detection
  • Detection of patterns of behavior
  • Process exception
  • Automatic authorizations
  • Control of application reliable
  • The quarantine of a compromised device

Stability is good, but not the best.

The technical features and price are important for us when choosing a solution.

The initial setup was complex.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven over ten. It's not a ten because of the time it takes to detect an issue, technical support and because I have no control with the partner. I know that the office that manages the contract has had some problems because of the reports.