McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Review

All the features with an easy to learn interface that anyone can use

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to provide our customers with an endpoint security solution.

What needs improvement?

Its pricing needs to be improved.

The stability of this solution is good.

They are releasing new versions every month.

This solution is pretty scalable.

We have more than fifty users for this solution, and we plan to increase its usage.

Our experience is from the technical support in India, and it is good.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup for this solution is very easy. Anyone can learn the interface.

The deployment takes approximately half an hour, depending on the speed of the server, and depending on the nodes. I can manage one thousand nodes in one week.

The maintenance of this solution requires two or three people.

We used a partner to assist us with the implementation. It was our reseller, and they are good.

What other advice do I have?

I think McAfee is the best solution. Anyone can use it, the protection is good, and they have all of the features. There is user protection at a nice speed.

There have been some improvements in the latest version. For example, when you log in to the older version it is very slow sometimes. With the newest version, it is like they removed some things.