McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Review

Valuable endpoint management features and their technical support is very good

What is most valuable?

I find the endpoint management feature the most valuable. I like the exploit blocking, the anti-exploit.

What needs improvement?

The solution is getting better. The new central console is better than the earlier one. Earlier it was too complex to find out which option was there. So, if there was a search menu for certain things and if I wanted to enable or disable something, I couldn't. Now there's a search menu that I can type into and I can navigate through the menu to where I want to go.

There are still too many options but it is better now.

Sometimes, while installing the ePO we get many errors and I don't know why they happen. So I just want them to work on that part. So that during the implementation there will be fewer errors.

I'm not sure if McAfee supports patching. They could add vulnerability scanning as a feature. I know the setting is already there, but if they could add a feature of vulnerability scanning and patching that would be great.

I've been using the solution for 3.5 years.

Technical support is very good. I'll say in the Middle East, I don't know about other divisions, but in the Middle East, it's good. If I have a ticket they follow up and give a call. I don't know where support is set up for the Middle East, if it's in the area, but those guys are very nice.

What other advice do I have?

I would like to recommend the solution. It's better, and pricing wise, it's worth it. It's really worth it as compared to other advanced malware security solutions in the market. They are costly, like anything. And the technical support good, even though the solution is new. The solution is not yet mature. Pricing is fairly affordable for all enterprises, big or small.

I would rate this solution an 8.5 out of 10. Because sometimes it makes machines really slow. There are a lot of features. I enabled all the layers but it sometimes makes systems slow. The solution keeps on adding engines and engines. If they can add everything in one engine instead of having multiple engines, then I would really say the system would work faster. I'd say it's not that bad, but it's not that good. The speed is still better than other versions in the past that came out.