McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Review

Good endpoint control for network administration but needs better visuals in reporting

What is our primary use case?

I am using McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection to control bandwidth. Any network administrator can do that easily. Control is the best part of Mcafee.

How has it helped my organization?

I need to be able to allow the amount of data used on an authorized user account., i.e. the amount of web data someone uses before a limit. I use other tools for that now.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the adaptive tech on McAfee.

What needs improvement?

In our experience, McAfee Endpoint Protection could improve the word control feature. It is absent from the application. I couldn't do that.

Everything has been fine with the product. It could use better visuals. The tutorial is very limited. They need better training materials and visuals in reports.

I have been using McAfee for over three years now.

McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection is very stable.

I don't know how much it can grow. Already you have the basic products that you need for the platform. We have about say 500 endusers and admins altogether. There are around ten admins for the solution.

I had an issue. I had a bridge about a year and a half ago. I had to contact McAfee online and they helped me patch it. They signed the consolation code for us.

I had a very good experience with McAfee customer support. I'm very satisfied.

When I came in, there was a previous manager. He set it up. I had nothing to do with it.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection. It's an all in one endpoint. You can scale it. You can buy McAfee web control. You can buy other products.

You can increase as many products as you like as you go on. Most organizations don't have it and it makes controlling easier.

On a scale of one to ten, I would rate McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection a solid seven because a ten is perfect. I believe there are opportunities for improvement.