McAfee Endpoint Security Review

Good end-to-end integration, straightforward to set up, and scales with our requirements

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for endpoint server protection and content security.

What is most valuable?

What I like best is the integrated end-to-end security that works with the security information and events manager. It's a complete suite.

What needs improvement?

Technical support is an area that can be improved because sometimes, the response time is a bit slow and the explanation is short.

We have been using McAfee Endpoint Security for three years.

This is a stable product.

McAfee Endpoint Security is scalable. We have approximately 3,000 users.

We have used technical support in the past and I find that their response time can be a little bit slow. Also, they provide less of an explanation than we expect.

At this time, we use the complete suite of McAfee solutions. However, we used to use Trend Micro.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward because it comes with the central admin manager. This means that it can be deployed or pushed from this console.

It takes a couple of hours to roll this solution out to about 500 users.

My in-house team is responsible for deployment and maintenance. There are three people in our support team.

If the price of this product were lower then it would be much more attractive.

Since the maintenance is done by our own team, the price of the subscription should really be cheaper.

This is indeed a premium product when compared to others.

What other advice do I have?

Feature-wise, I am happy with this product and we have no plans to change it at the moment. It is a product that I recommend.

Hybrid Cloud
More McAfee Endpoint Security reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about McAfee Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.