McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Review

Enables us to monitor logs and report incidents

What is our primary use case?

I use McAfee as a solution to monitor our network log systems. I monitor logs and use it to be able to report incidents and get better internal vision.

What is most valuable?

The DLP feature is great to have for our users.

What needs improvement?

There are some issues relating to the automation of reports. That's why I wanted the DLP reports. There are some problems in this area. Sometimes it does not work even though all the configuration words are right. There are also some problems with automatic updates.

There have been some problems with monitoring the logs. It's not very user-friendly.

Stability is fine. I haven't had many issues with it.

Scalability is fine. We have around 600 users. We required two or three staff for maintenance and monitoring. They're security analysts, and junior consultants.

Their support is really good. I would rate it a nine out of ten. I have never any issues with their support. They always reply and follow our queries on time.

The initial setup was not straightforward. It takes time to deploy and configure.

What other advice do I have?

I have not had too many problems with this solution. It works fine. I really like the DLP feature. There are no database issues.

I would rate it a nine out of ten because it gives IT clarity, it doesn't have database issues, and it hasn't crashed or given us problems in the two years we've been using it. It's a great tool.