McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Review

Central management helps keep our agents up to date and protected

What is our primary use case?

We use McAfee Antivirus in our organization, as it is one of the best antivirus solutions on the market.

We manage all of our endpoints centrally from the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator console. We send signature updates and software updates to all of the agents that we are responsible for.

How has it helped my organization?

It is difficult to imagine the workstations without Antivirus protection. In this cyberworld, McAfee is the best software to protect our machines. Before we had antivirus protection installed, we saw daily infections in our organization. Now, McAfee is helping us to clean all of the viruses from the machines, protecting our desktops from the latest threats.

What is most valuable?

We use McAfee Threat Prevention and McAfee Adaptive Threat Prevention for protection against viruses. There is also exploit-prevention support. The McAfee Web Control module is one of the best solutions to protect users from online threats.

The features we use are:

• DXL (Data Exchanger Layer)
  • Threat prevention
  • ATP (Adaptive Threat Protection)
  • Web Control
  • Firewall

What needs improvement?

McAfee should improve in terms of customer support and assigning a knowledgeable TAM to customers.

Threat detection capabilities should be increased for both viruses and other threats.

Two years.

We did not use another solution prior to this, and we are happy with our choice.

Compared to other Antivirus products, the cost of this solution is a bit high.

What other advice do I have?

In my opinion, this is the best product. Please go for it!