McAfee MOVE AntiVirus Review

It is stable and easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We usually use this solution for protecting the endpoints. It is deployed centrally on all corporate workstations and laptops in my organization.

What is most valuable?

It can be set up easily and then connected with the server to get the latest updates.

What needs improvement?

This solution is okay for users who are just office personnel. Developers or users who heavily use their laptops complain that it really slows down their laptops. Using this solution can be a big challenge from the performance perspective if you need a productive system that locally runs multiple VMs.

I have been using this solution for the last five years. It's deployed on all laptops in my organization.

It is stable.

We have approximately 8,000 users.

I don't have any issues.

The initial setup is easy. It may be a part of our golden image approach.

What other advice do I have?

I would not recommend it, but I also do not complain too much about using this solution.

I would rate McAfee MOVE AntiVirus an eight out of ten. Its performance needs to be improved.

More McAfee MOVE AntiVirus reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about McAfee MOVE AntiVirus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.