McAfee MOVE AntiVirus Review

Good in terms of stability and it secures us against major issues or threats

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for the general protection of the device.

What is most valuable?

My usage is fairly secure in terms of how I use it and where I access it from.

I haven't been faced with any issues.

I haven't been exposed to any major threats.

There have never been any issues in terms of security, so it's assumed that McAfee is doing its job well.

I have been using McAfee since I purchased my first laptop. It's been a few years.

It's stable. I have been using it for many years and haven't faced any issues with stability.

I have not contacted technical support. My dealer is in contact with them for me.

My equipment dealer completed the installation.

There is a license. There is a subscription fee that you have to pay for.

It could be cheaper, but anybody would like a good product at a lesser price.

Over the years it has become expensive but that is the norm. I have had it for so many years now, I don't really think of changing it.

What other advice do I have?

Of course, I would recommend this solution to others. Many people already do and several of my friends or family already have it. My family, and friends circle, have been using it for a long time.

My requirements are not any different. I will continue to use this solution.

I would rate McAfee MOVE AntiVirus an eight out of ten.

More McAfee MOVE AntiVirus reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about McAfee MOVE AntiVirus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.