McAfee MOVE AntiVirus Review

Integration with other modules allows for expansion, but the Advanced Threat Protection needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to distribute endpoints to our clients for their networks.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the integration with different modules like the DLP.

It's a complete endpoint and you can extend the endpoint using additional modules. This is at times useful for customers with a lot of different data that they don't want to lose, so they integrate it with a DLP module to check the USB drivers and USB mass storage as an example.

What needs improvement?

The advanced threat protection is not as good as the competitors.

They are not as fast as the other competitors in detecting new threats. They can be anywhere from half a day to a day behind the other solutions before detecting the threat.

The admin interface is very old.

In the next release, they could refresh the GUI. It would be appreciated.

I have been using this solution for two years.

This solution is stable.

It works with no problem at all.

At present, we have not scaled this solution as our clients are not large enough with only two hundred and fifty clients.

The technical support is not the best on the market, but it's not bad.

It can be difficult to speak to them. The last time that we had an issue they responded in a couple of hours and we received the file the next business day. It could have been faster.

At the present time, they are working well.

We did not evaluate other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More McAfee MOVE AntiVirus reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about McAfee MOVE AntiVirus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.