McAfee MVISION Cloud Review

Good support, and the strategy works well to protect our data

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for enterprise cloud security. My role is in strategy and security.

What is most valuable?

We were using MVISION for data protection.

The most valuable feature is the support. It's the best.

MVISION has a really good strategy and the CASB solution is excellent.

We used McAfee MVISION Cloud for two years, but have recently stopped using it.

This is a stable product.

It is definitely scalable.

The support is excellent.

Prior to MVISION, we used dedicated security tools like endpoint protection, virus scan, and so forth.

This is an expensive product, but you have to compare that with other solutions that are on the market. We have a good relationship with McAfee and have a lot of their products, so we do not pay the same price that an end-user would.

We are currently evaluating another product and will not be using MVISION in the future. One of the products that we are looking at is MVISION for the cloud.

We evaluated Netskope, but we were offered a better price for MVISION.

What other advice do I have?

Personally, I have always found that McAfee has good products. This is a product that I recommend. My advice is to compare this product against other solutions to ensure that you receive the features that you want.

More McAfee MVISION Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with Netskope CASB
Find out what your peers are saying about McAfee, Netskope, Microsoft and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.