Melissa Data Quality Review

Enables us to verify user addresses during onboarding, creating valid, consistent data

What is our primary use case?

We use Melissa during subscriber onboarding and the KYC process to verify a provided address.

How has it helped my organization?

The customers' addresses are now complete, correct and follow one consistent format. This ensures the delivery of services/products, and all data to be consistent and valid.

What is most valuable?

Address searching and verification. The user can quickly search for an address and verify it in a multi-country setup.

What needs improvement?

More countries should be supported by Melissa.

We did not encounter any issues.

We did not encounter any issues.

We have been provided with the highest level of support up to now.

We used local products but decided to switch to Melissa where they support multiple countries at the same time.

It was straightforward. There was documentation that was easily read and understood. A dedicated Melissa contact responded to our clarification questions and we were able to integrate with Melissa without any issues.

We advise our customers to buy the high volume bands of Melissa.

We investigated various solutions and decided that Melissa was the best fit for our business and customers’ businesses needs.

What other advice do I have?

Melissa offer a high quality product with great service. Their pricing is also very competitive.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a billing and CRM vendor and use Melissa as our data quality partner, with the Melissa APIs being embedded in the standard release of our product.
1 Comment
GaryMReal UserTOP 5POPULAR

Which product did you use to do this (they have multiple products for this)? Was it the stand alone product, the SSIS plugin, the rest web service call, Dynamics plugin, etc... Thanks

04 January 19