Melissa Data Quality Review

We don't have to spend an entire month gathering correct information on leads

What is our primary use case?

We use Listware Online to get personal information from home addresses.

How has it helped my organization?

We have only been using this for about two months, but it has sped up our processing significantly. It makes data mining easy and fast. We don't have to spend an entire month gathering correct information on leads. With LWO, all we need is a list of home addresses, and in minutes we have names and phone numbers to increase our chance of these leads becoming customers.

What is most valuable?

It's most useful in getting us names of homeowners. The phone numbers also make it convenient and easy to contact potential leads. This allows us to personalize postcards to advertise our services.

What needs improvement?

I wish there was a way to do a "test run" and see what a particular format will give you.

Less than one year.

No issues.

No issues.

We have not needed much help, but the help we have gotten has been quick and simple.

It was very simple and easy. I was able to do it with minimal assistance, as it is very easy to understand.

Be sure, before you spend your credits, that you have everything set up the way you want.

Zscrubber. Melissa Listware Online is much easier.

What other advice do I have?

I rate it a nine out of 10. It gets us all the information we need quickly and easily. It's convenient to be able to simply upload a spreadsheet and use a predetermined template; it only takes a few minutes to process.