Melissa Data Quality Review

We have reduced the number of addressing errors we encounter

What is our primary use case?

We use Melissa Data Global Address Verification Web Service for address validation and parsing into individual attributes.

How has it helped my organization?

By validating and parsing the addresses our customers submit to us, we have reduced the number of addressing errors encountered during our processing.

What is most valuable?

Address validation and parsing are most valuable to us, as we require the address segmented into its individual attributes for processing.

What needs improvement?

Address validation and parsing in a few countries have room for improvement.

The solution has been very stable.

No issues with scalability.

Tech support has been very prompt and helpful with any and all questions and issues we have submitted.

Yes, we had a previous solution. We switched because we were looking for a more global solution.

We required significant field mapping on our side due to our country specific needs. Understanding how Melissa responded with its standard field for each country took some time to internalize. However, the initial set up was quite simple.

Fully understand your volume, both monthly and annually. Speak with a Melissa account manager, they will put together an effective solution to meet your needs.

AddressDoctor, Experian, PostcodeAnywhere.

What other advice do I have?

• Read the API documentation thoroughly.
  • Understand how you are currently capturing address information.
  • Test multiple addresses per country to ensure you can consume the results effectively.