Mendix Review

Reporting is extremely useful with fusion charts module.

Valuable Features

• Excel Importer : seamless to map data from a raw excel sheet into a structured database
  • Community common library : Useful java method to add powerfull functionality to your application with just a few clicks
  • Excel Exporter : Exporting data to Excel is a breeze
  • AvayaDialer: Integrating your application with avaya telephony suite is power and extremely useful especially for call center applications
  • Rest Service : Integration to rest services is now quick and easy with Mendix ( can take some time to configure but once you done it, it’s so simple)
  • FusionCharts : Reporting in ,Mendix is awesome and extremely useful with fusion charts module. Very powerful indeed

Room for Improvement

In the next version I would like the Rest Service Module to be incorporated into Mendix, similar to the way web services work.

Use of Solution

Over the last four and half years I've used versions 3.2.1, 4.8.10, 5.13, and 5.14.1.

We had no issues with the deployment.

We have had no stability issues.

With v3.2.1 we had some scalability issues which we resolved by upgrading to a later. This upgrade made our application a lot more scalable.

10/10

10/10

Other Advice

Expect to half your delivery time for new products/services to business. Mendix beats any other technology out there.