Meraki SD-WAN Review

Fairly-priced, scalable solution

What is most valuable?

The most valuable Meraki SD-WAN features for me are cloud management and Auto VPN.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved by being made more simple to use. We had some issues integrating our MPLS with Meraki SD-WAN

Some features that should be included in the next release are micro-segmentation, ITS-related features, and inspection and detection for anti-malware.

I also think that they need to improve their hardware. They have some devices that support Wi-Fi, but not LTE and they have some other devices that only support LTE but not Wi-Fi.

I have been using this solution for two years.

Meraki SD-WAN is a very stable solution.

Meraki SD-WAN is a very scalable solution.

In my experience, they have good technical support available.

The initial Meraki SD-WAN setup is straightforward. Implementing this solution for a client with some 20 branches would take a week or two.

Two to five people are necessary for the deployment and maintenance of this solution.

When choosing this solution, our customers most often consider the level of simplicity Meraki SD-WAN provides relative to its price.

I think the price for this solution is fair.

More Meraki SD-WAN reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with FortiCore [EOL]
Learn what your peers think about Meraki SD-WAN. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.