Meta4 Review

Possibility to develop your own customization within Meta4 PeopleNet, and the localization of payroll rules for these geographies needs to be embedded

What is our primary use case?

• Meta4 HRIS implementer in our company across Lebanon and GCC countries.
  • Developed payroll engine for these regions.

How has it helped my organization?

Meta4 HCM helps us consolidate HR data across various regions. Meta4 allows various performance appraisal techniques. The cumul engine for payroll is an asset. The Temporality or Historical Data Tracking within Time is high-valued, it allow the implementation of various Organizations Changes while keeping history. The Work Unit security help manage access when merging many branches under one Organization ID

What is most valuable?

Possibility to develop your own customization within Meta4 PeopleNet, which reduces the cost of customization services. It was like I was working on behalf of the vendor inside my company.

What needs improvement?

If Meta4 needs to expand to the Middle East and GCC region, the localization of payroll rules for these geographies needs to be embedded.

More than five years.
1 Comment
Rania KhouryReal User

It has been a Pleasure and will continue to be an Enthusiasm for me working on Meta4 system.

I want to add that we also developed the idea of Calibration for the Performance Appraisal, then we developed an outside Web Page accessing the Performance Ratings from Meta4 in order to generate the 9-Grid Box (HOW vs WHAT).

The Meta4 version we have is V.6. Maybe the newest versions of Meta4 are much more into these new HR Trends.

I really appreciate every person who worked for PeopleNet development in Meta4 company.
As I wish all the success for the company.

Keep Going...