MetricStream Review

Centralizes our information and provides executive level real-time indicators

What is our primary use case?

Where we are using it is for enterprise risk management and operations risk management.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to have all the information in a single place and provide real-time indicators and information for our executives.

What is most valuable?

• Usability
  • Ease of configuration

What needs improvement?

We would like to have more dashboards and reports, such as geographical and trend reports in the next version. Also, an improvement in the mobile version would be helpful.

It is very stable. Performance is very good.

It scales very well. We are working very well with the solution.

The technical support is very good but sometimes we need to have local or Spanish language support. That is something that will be a challenge for them.

We were using some other solutions and the reason we switched was the scalability and performance of the solution and, in some cases, the ease of use.

The most important thing when selecting a vendor is that the product perform and work for the specific needs that we have. Being able to configure and to customize a solution to our needs is a very important factor. In addition, we look for support from the vendor or a local partner for doing the implementation. Finally, the price.

The initial setup was complex in terms of understanding the velocity of the solution and the platform. After that, the initial configuration was very well done, it was not so complicated.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of 10 because it's a very good and scalable solution that can be configured to our needs. The only issue is in terms of support within the local language.

Evaluate it, do a proforma proof of concept before deciding. In this proof of concept be sure to test your use cases and evaluate how easy it is to configure a solution to handle your use cases.