Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Review

It's a good product and definitely can be considered in cases of large enterprise projects.

What is most valuable?

It has a good requirement management process, Test plan and Test Resource Management compare to other tools. It also has SLA Management which helps to decide the status of tests.

How has it helped my organization?

HP ALM integrates requirement management process, defect management process and it helps in smooth execution of Load testing process.

What needs improvement?

HP ALM UI needs some improvement. Sometimes changes are not saved correctly.

I have been using this product for close to 2 years.

None

Customer Service: Fair. It takes at least 2 days for support people to respond to ticket.Technical Support: Fair. It takes at least 2 days for support people to respond to ticket.

No. We have other HP Products like LoadRunner, Quality Center etc. So we wanted to have ALM which integrates seamlessly with these products.

Setup was straightforward.

Set up was implemented through a vendor team and the vendor team was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Having HP ALM has helped in streamlining the Performance testing projects and now management has a better view of the projects and their status. It also helped us in streamlining the work across various groups.

The infrastructure set up cost which included the server’s hardware, Agent Servers.

What other advice do I have?

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Specialist Partner for HP Software and Authorized Services Management Partner - Software (ASMP-S).
More Micro Focus ALM Quality Center reviews from users